if you have booked a stay or plan to visit us, here you will find the rules of the
house and some other useful information.
SOME CONDITIONS FOR STAYING IN THE HOSTEL
- Education – Cleaning – Honesty
- Respect for the structure: as you will notice during your stay, our hostel is a prestigious property and has an unmeasurable value. If you were curious about its history, do not esitate to ask us.
- Before you arrive: contact us for any request, for questions about the area or to book activities. Take a look at our page.
- When you arrive: show at the reception desk a valid document and ask us everything you need: we will be happy to help you!
- When you stay: help us keep the spaces clean and tidy. The kitchen is at your fully disposal as well as the common living room and its books, the PC stations, the garden, the self-service laundry and the Wi-Fi network. For any advice or request you can always contact us.
- When you leave: return the keys and any linen delivered upon arrival. Leave the room or bed clean and tidy.
- Reception opening hours: our staff will be available in the hostel for check-in and check-out from 9.00am to 12.00 and from 3:00pm to 6:00pm, we will be available by phone in case of need.
KITCHEN AND BREAKFAST
- The kitchen is availbale to all guests: you only need to follow small rules of order and cleanliness for a good quality of use.
- Breakfast service: Our kitchen is available to all guests or we can recommend good bars and pastry shops in the area.
LINEN AND LAUNDRY
- The laundry is a self-service option that we offer for free; you just have to bring your detergents with you.
- Bed linen: except in cases of need, it will be changed every 5 days. For weekly stays, it will be changed at mid-stay.
- Bath towels: not included in the price. They can be rented in the hostel or brought by guests.
- Face towel + shower towel set: € 3.00
- Any rented towels must be delivered to the receiption at check-out or if you need new ones
- The payment of the tourist tax is mandatory from 14 years onwards – excluding specific and documented exemptions. Here are the rates for the 2019:
- from April to June: 0,50€ per person/night;
- July and August: 0,70€ per person/night;
- September: €0,50 person/night.
- Guests can use and must take care of forniture, equipment and any other furnishing available to them. Any damage must therefore be reimbursed.
- The Hostel declines all responsability for damage and theft to things stored inside and outside the hostel, as well as accidents or injuries caused by action or fault of the guest.